Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guildies, time for me to move on

+3
wolfey137
jaguaruk
Lanceace1
7 posters

Go down

guildies, time for me to move on Empty guildies, time for me to move on

Post by Lanceace1 Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Since 2 weeks, I haven't seen any active players in the guild anymore. Since I am only High level player and only one of 2 TP players in the guild. It is time for me to move on to better guild to play with high level players to learn something new and challenge. It was such a pleasure playing with you guys, glad to know you all. Keep in mind, it is just a game. cya m8 Sad
Lanceace1
Lanceace1
Pro-Amateur

Male Number of posts : 42
Level : 81
Handicap : -22
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://parteeguild.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

guildies, time for me to move on Empty Re: guildies, time for me to move on

Post by jaguaruk Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 pm

omfg. everyones leaving! what the hell is going on
jaguaruk
jaguaruk
Admin

Male Number of posts : 90
Level : 99
Handicap : -28
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfey137 Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:33 pm

there are very few steady people now, Neil i haven't seen you on in awhile either.
wolfey137
wolfey137
Amateur

Male Number of posts : 35
Level : 71
Handicap : -20
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue64 / 10064 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpin Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:35 am

okay, i might not play as much as i use too, bbut doesn't mean, im not there, i come on here and there, play a few holes, auction abit and go out for dinnner...

why don't we boot all the people in the guild not active in the last 4 weeks, revamp the whole roster and you'll get your ACTIVE players again, then just guilding anyone for anything.. like... i do play, and i dont play, but im never leaving partee, i owe them alot, neil, matt, larry, lep.. there my closest friends, and im not leaving them...

wait didn't larry leave partee????? damnnnn uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

making me look bad son lol : ) j/k
Zpin
Zpin
Webmaster

Male Number of posts : 39
Level : 49
Handicap : -12
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://www.sergiofazzolari.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaguaruk Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:04 pm

i totally agree. with you zpin bud. i say every player that hasnt been active in the last 4 months i kick out. that way there is NO waste of spaces and we can fill with propper full time players.

what ya'll think?
jaguaruk
jaguaruk
Admin

% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpin Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:10 pm

i notice this a while back, just didnt say anything.. i think it was around the time i made this forum, and only 8 people out of 45 that was in the guild signed up.. that was a big bummer : (
Zpin
Zpin
Webmaster

% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by alberto.fiorillo Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:51 am

I think it doesn't do any harm now to do a complete sweep of the guild. I agree on what Zpin said, and do a complete "make-over" of it. It is not like we are going to hurt the feelings of people who in MONTHS have not played. We just do a fresh start.

I know I aint as old a member as many of these guys were, and that you have been playing together for a long time, so for me it aint as rough to say good-bye to them. The thing is that the only people I saw ALWAYS playing are the ones who are leaving so that's why it is harsh on the guild to see you take-off.

Been said that, it doesn't do any good now to look back on the things that happened. We shall emerge as a renewed guild, making the neccesary cuts here and there, sticking with people who really want to stay in it and recruiting new talent.

Too all the guys leaving, hope only the best for ya! Thanks for sharing rounds and knowledge of the game with me!

One last thing, and maybe i'm crossing the line with this comment, but obviously for Neil, Jab or Neki it is tough to see you guys go, but I'm also certain that they wish the best for you all!!

Thanks!
alberto.fiorillo
alberto.fiorillo
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 11
Level : 55
Handicap : -14
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpin Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 am

if we had around 20+ active players weekly, i would be on soo much more, but at this rate, we need some kinda clean up
Zpin
Zpin
Webmaster

% Exp Till Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by jaguaruk Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:41 am

zpin, can you do us a new guild pic? something real awesome as im after a new look for our new guild...

i have booted ALL the none players, the number of guildies has dropped obviously but now we have a guild full of active players and plenty of space for more.

keep your ears to the ground on any new guilds level G E F class that is giving up and folding, the whole guild can move there members to us then instead of struggling to get there own up.

peace
jaguaruk
jaguaruk
Admin

% Exp Till Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpin Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:17 pm

yeah!!!, np neil, anything for ya buddy, whats the size limit again? 20x20 bmp???
Zpin
Zpin
Webmaster

% Exp Till Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by nekali Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Z, do you still have those 4 images you posted ages ago? I really liked the blue one with white letter pt on it. Just need the letters capital Smile

It is how alberto said, its not nice to see all of these guys go, but i think we had it coming.. now we need new blood to run the guild!

I'm joining the army in January so i won't be able to play too much, but i will try to get on on weekends. (Conscription army, nothing i can do about it lol)

EDIT: Pic number 4 of those you posted.
nekali
nekali
Sub-Master

Male Number of posts : 21
Level : 86
Handicap : -22
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Zpin Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:12 pm

hmmm..... i'll look now 4 them
Zpin
Zpin
Webmaster

% Exp Till Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by jaguaruk Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:58 am

yea the blue one was wicked m8 i agree, just caps....

16x16 pixels in .bmp format matey
jaguaruk
jaguaruk
Admin

% Exp Till Level :

Back to top Go down

Post by hardputts Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 am

sorry about myself being inactive. as a few close friends know here in PT -- I have been working 15-18hours a day trying to get my business up and going. I doubt I will be on much for quite a bit.

if you feel i need to be out of the guild for the time being. feel free to do so.
hardputts
hardputts
Pro-Beginner
Pro-Beginner

Male Number of posts : 27
Level : 62
Handicap : -21
% Exp Till Level :
guildies, time for me to move on Left_bar_bleue92 / 10092 / 100guildies, time for me to move on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down